Laser Treatments Spa Menu
We are proud to offer a comprehensive line of non-invasive treatments and laser services
to correct a wide variety of skin conditions, including:
IPL or PicoSure - Pigmentation / Vascularity Aftercare, Nitronox + Numbing Included
Face (Three Treatments) - $1800 | Face (Six Treatments) - $3000 | Arms - $1000 | Face, Neck & Chest (Three Treatments) - $3000 Face, Neck & Chest (Six Treatments) - $5500
TempSure - Radio Frequency Six Treatments + Product
Full Face - $1260 | Eyes $420 | Lower Face - $840 | Body Laxity Protocol - $315 Per Treatment Site | Cellulite Protocol - $420 Per Treatment (Two additional treatments)
SculpSure - Fat Reduction Number of Treatments Varies
Submental - $325 Per Treatment | Body - $200 Per Treatment of each 2"x3" square applicator
Tattoo Removal Consultation Required
Laser Hair Removal Packages
All package pricing includes 6 treatments
- Please avoid any sun exposure for a minimum of four weeks prior to treatment
- Shave treated area within 24 hours of your appointment
- All makeup and skin products should be removed prior to treatment
- Redness, swelling, and bumps are a normal reaction to hair removal and will resolve on their own
- Apply aloe or hydrocortisone for rehydration and histamine relief. If any crusting or scabbing presents, allow it to fall off naturally and do not use makeup.
- An antibiotic ointment should be used if there is blistering or a break in the skin
- Do not shave the area for 3 days or if there is swelling, crusting, or scabbing
- When bathing, wash treated area with mild soap and water and pat dry
- Sun should be avoided during the treatment as extra heat in the tissue can cause blistering. SPF 35 or higher, should be applied at least every 2 hours whenever the area may be exposed to the sun
- Swimming, sports, strenuous exercise, saunas, and hot tubs should be avoided for the first 3 days or until redness, crusting, or blisters have been resolved.
Types of Lasers
As we age, our bodies can’t generate collagen as fast as it used to. TempSure Envi is a radiofrequency treatment that gently heats your skin and generates a natural response for your skin to create new collagen. This response minimizes wrinkles and fine lines, tightens skin through soft tissue coagulation, and improves the appearance of cellulite. It’s safe for all skin types and all levels of sun exposure and the results are instantaneous. There is no downtime for this treatment, allowing you to resume your daily routine normally.
PicoSure is the world’s most advanced technology for tattoo removal. This breakthrough technology can also be utilized to gently remove unwanted pigment as well as treat wrinkles and acne scars. Short bursts of energy are delivered to target problem areas in order to achieve a more youthful appearance. Refresh your skin today with PicoSure and see visibly clearer skin faster, and with fewer treatments.
SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to safely target and destroy fat cells in just 25 minutes per treatment area, helping you achieve a slimmer appearance. Click on the image below to learn more.
- FDA cleared to treat abdomen, flanks, back, thighs and under the chin
- Customizable treatment plans
- Natural looking results*
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate
The Elite Laser is very efficient at removing hair, pigmented lesions, and spider veins of the face and legs. But it doesn’t stop there—facial rejuvenation (laser facials) can also be performed with the Elite.
The Cynosure Elite is a two in one built in laser, housing an Alexandrite and Yag 1094 wave length. The Elite can preform laser hair removal, pigmented lesion reduction, spider veins (anywhere on the body), and laser facials. During consultation and skin examination we will decide which laser is best for your specific skin.
The Cynosure Elite laser is most effective for removing spider veins, dark hair, and dark lesions or sunspots because the laser beam is attracted to the pigment. The darker the pigment, hair, or vascular imperfections, the better the results. In addition to the pigmented problems of our skin, laser treatments can reduce generalized redness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
With any light based therapy, there are risks such as burning, scarring, hyper-pigmentation, hypo-pigmentation, blistering, and discomfort. It is also important to understand that risks of adverse reactions are severely heightened by sun exposure and photosensitive medicine. Although the risks are low, it is important to convey any pain level above a 7 (on a scale of 0-10) during your treatment.